Presently Trump administration is gearing up to propose new laws in order to benefit US workers. Recently the Department of Homeland Security confirmed that the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) would propose new laws by Jan 2019 and the main target is to revise, redefine the 'specialty occupation' under H-1B. As per the reports, the US is likely to make necessary changes only to allow/permit the "best and most-efficient" foreign nationals to come to the US and work.
Accordingly the new changes are also expected to revise employment and the relations between employee and employer, in order to bring more focus on US workers and benefiting them in wages and providing "job security" i.e "protecting US workers". Meanwhile the new law would also lay down certain guidelines to firms about the payment to H-1B visa workers to ensure they are compensated "appropriately and adequately".
Furthermore this proposal is under the Unified Fall Agenda of the Trump administration and this is expected to
directly affect Indian tech giants in
the US, besides the contract based IT companies, most of them are owned by
Indian Americans. Moreover
the Department of
Homeland Security's announcement comes days after Trump said that he wanted
only "high-skilled" people to enter the US and repeatedly said only
"merit" should be the key factor.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?