Accordingly Swami Paripoornanda to be the BJP's chief ministerial candidate in Telangana is no breaking news. While the reports have been in public domain from much earlier, the latest we hear is that Swami has sought a ticket from crucial constituency in Hyderabad. Meanwhile Swami apparently wants the Jubilee Hills assembly constituency to contest in the coming elections. Furthermore since Jubilee Hills is a posh place which has good Andhra population as well as well-read and well-educated people from Jubilee Hills.
As per report Swami has a lot of followers who live in and around Jubilee Hills. Moreover Swami Paripoornanda has individual stature and has a great following, but what are worrying Swami's followers is that whether his spiritual followers can be converted into votes or not. Further one more important thing is that Swami is not contesting as an independent to get support from people particularly in the Telugu states, one has to see how many votes Swami Paripoornanda could actually get.
Moreover on the other hand, all other political parties are fielding strong and prominent personalities from Jubilee Hills. While TRS is fielding sitting MLA Maganti Gopinath, Maha Kutami aka Mahagathbandhan is still yet to decide the candidate. While TDP wants to field cine-actor Nandamuri Kalyan Ram from Jubilee Hills, Congress is toying with the idea of giving ticket to film producer Bandla Ganesh.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach