Accordingly Swami Paripoornanda to be the BJP's chief ministerial candidate in Telangana is no breaking news. While the reports have been in public domain from much earlier, the latest we hear is that Swami has sought a ticket from crucial constituency in Hyderabad. Meanwhile Swami apparently wants the Jubilee Hills assembly constituency to contest in the coming elections. Furthermore since Jubilee Hills is a posh place which has good Andhra population as well as well-read and well-educated people from Jubilee Hills.
As per report Swami has a lot of followers who live in and around Jubilee Hills. Moreover Swami Paripoornanda has individual stature and has a great following, but what are worrying Swami's followers is that whether his spiritual followers can be converted into votes or not. Further one more important thing is that Swami is not contesting as an independent to get support from people particularly in the Telugu states, one has to see how many votes Swami Paripoornanda could actually get.
Moreover on the other hand, all other political parties are fielding strong and prominent personalities from Jubilee Hills. While TRS is fielding sitting MLA Maganti Gopinath, Maha Kutami aka Mahagathbandhan is still yet to decide the candidate. While TDP wants to field cine-actor Nandamuri Kalyan Ram from Jubilee Hills, Congress is toying with the idea of giving ticket to film producer Bandla Ganesh.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a three day visit to Gujarat during which he had inaugurated the ninth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit. Meanwhile the summit is being held in Gandhinagar from January 18 to 20. Reportedly PM Modi will take part in other programs during his January 17-19 visit which will also cover Silvassa
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls