As per report the Executive Committee of AMMA (Association of Malayalam Movie Artists) convened a press meet in Kochi to announce that Dileep has officially resigned from the organization. Accordingly Mohanlal told media “He called Dileep and requested him to resign, he did. We accepted the resignation”. Furthermore while addressing the media, Mohanlal also decided to use the opportunity to express his disappointment at being 'unfairly targeted in the Dileep issue'.
He said "He is not satisfied and he was never involved in this and he doesn’t believe he needs to get abused the way he had been getting abused. Surely, he doesn’t deserve these fingers that are pointed at him as he is also an individual”. Further Mohanlal has been on the receiving end of criticism for failing to act promptly in the Dileep issue and however, contrary to his claims, most criticism has been directed at his actions as the president of AMMA, the chair he currently occupies and not at him personally.
Further in the October 12th press meet held by actors Revathy, Parvathy and Padmapriya, WCC had made it clear that they had no faith in the leadership of AMMA. Earlier on Monday, AMMA secretary Siddique had also said that Dileep had resigned on October 10th and Siddique had went on to allege that he suspected WCC press meet on October 13th was called in a hurry as the women members knew that Dileep had already resigned.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations