As per report the Executive Committee of AMMA (Association of Malayalam Movie Artists) convened a press meet in Kochi to announce that Dileep has officially resigned from the organization. Accordingly Mohanlal told media “He called Dileep and requested him to resign, he did. We accepted the resignation”. Furthermore while addressing the media, Mohanlal also decided to use the opportunity to express his disappointment at being 'unfairly targeted in the Dileep issue'.
He said "He is not satisfied and he was never involved in this and he doesn’t believe he needs to get abused the way he had been getting abused. Surely, he doesn’t deserve these fingers that are pointed at him as he is also an individual”. Further Mohanlal has been on the receiving end of criticism for failing to act promptly in the Dileep issue and however, contrary to his claims, most criticism has been directed at his actions as the president of AMMA, the chair he currently occupies and not at him personally.
Further in the October 12th press meet held by actors Revathy, Parvathy and Padmapriya, WCC had made it clear that they had no faith in the leadership of AMMA. Earlier on Monday, AMMA secretary Siddique had also said that Dileep had resigned on October 10th and Siddique had went on to allege that he suspected WCC press meet on October 13th was called in a hurry as the women members knew that Dileep had already resigned.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli