As per report the Executive Committee of AMMA (Association of Malayalam Movie Artists) convened a press meet in Kochi to announce that Dileep has officially resigned from the organization. Accordingly Mohanlal told media “He called Dileep and requested him to resign, he did. We accepted the resignation”. Furthermore while addressing the media, Mohanlal also decided to use the opportunity to express his disappointment at being 'unfairly targeted in the Dileep issue'.
He said "He is not satisfied and he was never involved in this and he doesn’t believe he needs to get abused the way he had been getting abused. Surely, he doesn’t deserve these fingers that are pointed at him as he is also an individual”. Further Mohanlal has been on the receiving end of criticism for failing to act promptly in the Dileep issue and however, contrary to his claims, most criticism has been directed at his actions as the president of AMMA, the chair he currently occupies and not at him personally.
Further in the October 12th press meet held by actors Revathy, Parvathy and Padmapriya, WCC had made it clear that they had no faith in the leadership of AMMA. Earlier on Monday, AMMA secretary Siddique had also said that Dileep had resigned on October 10th and Siddique had went on to allege that he suspected WCC press meet on October 13th was called in a hurry as the women members knew that Dileep had already resigned.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker