New Delhi sources stated that the BJP on Saturday released its first list of 77 candidates for the Chhattisgarh Assembly polls after long deliberation at party's central election committee meeting. Accordingly, the party decided to field Chief Minister Raman Singh from the Rajnandgaon seat. Meanwhile, among the 77 candidates announced out of a total of 90 Assembly segments, 14 are women candidates and 14 sitting MLAs have been replaced with new names, Union Minister J. P. Nadda told reporters after the CEC meeting attended among others by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP chief Amit Shah.
Furthermore among those fielded by the BJP include former IAS officer O.P. Chaudhary and tribal leader Ramdayal
Uike, who recently left the Congress and joined the BJP. As per report Chaudhary, the former collector of Raipur has been fielded from Kharsia constituency while Uike will contest from Pali Tanakhar (ST) seat. Further besides, Chaudhary and Uike, the BJP named Ama Agarwal from Bilaspur, Brij Mohan Agrawal from Raipur city south and Chief Minister Raman Singh would contest from Rajnandgaon constituency seat. Nadda also said that BJP will also contest Mizoram Assembly elections on 13 seats.
Accordingly, the BJP also released the list of 38 candidates for the upcoming Telangana elections. Earlier the party has considered the aspirations of our dedicated workers in the Telangana region. Adequate representation has been given to representatives of all communities," Nadda said. Hence elections in Chhattisgarh is scheduled in two phases on November 12 and November 20, while the election in Mizoram and Telangana are scheduled on November 28 and December 7 and the counting of votes would take place on December 11.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind