New Delhi sources stated that the BJP on Saturday released its first list of 77 candidates for the Chhattisgarh Assembly polls after long deliberation at party's central election committee meeting. Accordingly, the party decided to field Chief Minister Raman Singh from the Rajnandgaon seat. Meanwhile, among the 77 candidates announced out of a total of 90 Assembly segments, 14 are women candidates and 14 sitting MLAs have been replaced with new names, Union Minister J. P. Nadda told reporters after the CEC meeting attended among others by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP chief Amit Shah.
Furthermore among those fielded by the BJP include former IAS officer O.P. Chaudhary and tribal leader Ramdayal
Uike, who recently left the Congress and joined the BJP. As per report Chaudhary, the former collector of Raipur has been fielded from Kharsia constituency while Uike will contest from Pali Tanakhar (ST) seat. Further besides, Chaudhary and Uike, the BJP named Ama Agarwal from Bilaspur, Brij Mohan Agrawal from Raipur city south and Chief Minister Raman Singh would contest from Rajnandgaon constituency seat. Nadda also said that BJP will also contest Mizoram Assembly elections on 13 seats.
Accordingly, the BJP also released the list of 38 candidates for the upcoming Telangana elections. Earlier the party has considered the aspirations of our dedicated workers in the Telangana region. Adequate representation has been given to representatives of all communities," Nadda said. Hence elections in Chhattisgarh is scheduled in two phases on November 12 and November 20, while the election in Mizoram and Telangana are scheduled on November 28 and December 7 and the counting of votes would take place on December 11.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370