According to sources Rahul Gandhi's brief Telugu speech at Congress Praja Garjana in Kamareddy has won the hearts. Meanwhile, Rahul has tactically raised the three fundamental issues that led to Telangana movement Neellu (Water), Nidhulu (Funds) and Niyamakalu (Jobs). Furthermore, by raking in these three, Rahul questioned the large gathering whether these three fundamental promises in the new Telangana state were fulfilled.
As per the report, Rahul said KCR has failed miserably in fulfilling the promises. Moreover, he said KCR betrayed the people and hasn't fulfilled any of his poll promises. Further, Rahul attacked both KCR and Narendra Modi in his Telangana tour and said both BJP and TRS are one and the same. Furthermore, he assured the Telangana farmers of Rs 2 Lakh farm loan waiver at one shot as soon as Congress comes to power in Telangana and Rahul exuded confidence that both at Centre and Telangana, Congress would come back to power.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal