According to sources Rahul Gandhi's brief Telugu speech at Congress Praja Garjana in Kamareddy has won the hearts. Meanwhile, Rahul has tactically raised the three fundamental issues that led to Telangana movement Neellu (Water), Nidhulu (Funds) and Niyamakalu (Jobs). Furthermore, by raking in these three, Rahul questioned the large gathering whether these three fundamental promises in the new Telangana state were fulfilled.
As per the report, Rahul said KCR has failed miserably in fulfilling the promises. Moreover, he said KCR betrayed the people and hasn't fulfilled any of his poll promises. Further, Rahul attacked both KCR and Narendra Modi in his Telangana tour and said both BJP and TRS are one and the same. Furthermore, he assured the Telangana farmers of Rs 2 Lakh farm loan waiver at one shot as soon as Congress comes to power in Telangana and Rahul exuded confidence that both at Centre and Telangana, Congress would come back to power.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority