As per reports, BJP's efforts in entering South India seem to have taken a violent route. Meanwhile, with Sabarimala protests raking up a major controversy, it looks like BJP is trying to get the most mileage out of the current conundrum in Kerala. Accordingly Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) spokesperson Vinod Bansal yesterday said the Sabarimala Temple was southern India's Ayodhya.
Furthermore, after upping the ante, Bansal thanked the devotees who have been aggressively protesting against the Supreme Court's verdict that quashed restrictions imposed on the entry of women into the Sabarimala temple. Further sources say that BJP is purposely continuing the protests to spread its Soft Hindutva message in Kerala which is dominated by Left parties.
The VHP spokesperson said "Good that Sitharam Yechury has himself compared Sabarimala with Ayodhya because yes Sabarimala is South's Ayodhya. Meanwhile, the way sanctity, religious belief and the serenity of Sabarimala have been attacked shows the reality of the CPI (M). Furthermore political observes, however, say that BJP is worsening politics in the South with such incidents. Political analysts said "If you look at Tamil Nadu after Jayalalitha's death, BJP tried to meddle with state affairs and it didn't work. Same happened with Karnataka. Moreover, they failed to form the government and with the Telugu States, they are trying to create disputes between AP and Telangana and presently Kerala.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker