Accordingly, as someone who came into politics thundering the message of eliminating casteism, Pawan is now working against his own core beliefs. Meanwhile, his claims of "New Age Politics" could be dashed if this continues to become "Kapu Sena." Furthermore, after leaning heavily on the Kapus, it looks like Pawan Kalyan is committing the same mistake his big brother Chiranjeevi fell for.
As per reports, Chiranjeevi's Praja Rajyam Party relied heavily on Kapu vote bank in the Godavari districts. Presently, after bifurcation, Kapus again see Jana Sena as their golden chance to pole vault into the corridors of power and hence aware of the fact that the vote swing is decided by Kapus in Andhra Pradesh, he has set his eyes on key seats that Praja Rajyam had won in the Godavari region.
Moreover, if we look at a few incidents on Jana Sena's stance over Kapus, Pawan Kalyan dashed off an open letter to AP CM Chandrababu Naidu, demanding inclusion of the community in the BC list, soon after the Kapu Quota Agitation in Tuni. Accordingly, the recent Kavathu by Jana Sena from Dowleswaram Barrage also was a show of strength from the Kapu heartland. Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan is known to make high-voltage political appearances and then go off the boil, one still wonders whether he would have dared to hold such a massive public gathering elsewhere in Andhra Pradesh.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations