Telangana caretaker IT Minister KT Rama Rao lashed out at Congress President Rahul Gandhi and asked the party to first get its facts right before it criticized the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) in the state. Meanwhile, when asking Rahul Gandhi to read history before speaking publicly, KTR told reporters at Telangana Bhavan on Saturday evening that the Congress President only spoke half-truths and lies.
Furthermore, Gandhi said it was only KCR's family which "cornered" all the benefits and said only Congress could build a Telangana which is free from corruption and farmers' suicides. Meanwhile, on his first visit to Telangana after the announcement of the poll schedule, Gandhi later addressed public meetings in Kamareddy and Hyderabad later in the day.
Moreover, he also alleged that KCR insulted B.R. Ambedkar by changing the name of an irrigation project in the state to Kaleshwaram. Hence he claimed that KCR was resorting to corruption in irrigation projects by redesigning them to benefit his family and friends. He said "This project was named after Ambedkar and was to be built at a cost of Rs 38,000 crore but KCR has revised the cost to Rs 1 lakh crore. Moreover, other irrigation projects were also redesigned to hike their cost". Hence KTR denied both the allegations and asked Gandhi to check his facts.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike