New York sources reported that Indian-American Nikki Haley, the outgoing US Ambassador to the UN, has poked fun at President Donald Trump's inflated ego and his cultural ignorance, days after announcing that she would be leaving her position representing America at the world body. Accordingly, Haley, 46, announced on October 9 that she is resigning from her UN post, effective at the end of the year. Meanwhile, she has since claimed that she has no ambitions to run for president in 2020.
Furthermore Haley, during remarks at the 2018 Alfred Smith Dinner in New York, mocked the president for getting laughed at the UN General Assembly last month a spectacle that both she and the president said was intentional. Reports stated that the former South Carolina started the speech with a joke about Trump's thin skin.
She said, "Everyone in Washington called me with advice about this speech and they all said the same thing, do not under any circumstances make any jokes about the president". Moreover, she also joked about the president's ongoing feud with Senator Elizabeth Warren, who recently released the results of a DNA test that strongly supported the existence of Native American ancestry from six to 10 generations ago.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370