New York sources reported that Indian-American Nikki Haley, the outgoing US Ambassador to the UN, has poked fun at President Donald Trump's inflated ego and his cultural ignorance, days after announcing that she would be leaving her position representing America at the world body. Accordingly, Haley, 46, announced on October 9 that she is resigning from her UN post, effective at the end of the year. Meanwhile, she has since claimed that she has no ambitions to run for president in 2020.
Furthermore Haley, during remarks at the 2018 Alfred Smith Dinner in New York, mocked the president for getting laughed at the UN General Assembly last month a spectacle that both she and the president said was intentional. Reports stated that the former South Carolina started the speech with a joke about Trump's thin skin.
She said, "Everyone in Washington called me with advice about this speech and they all said the same thing, do not under any circumstances make any jokes about the president". Moreover, she also joked about the president's ongoing feud with Senator Elizabeth Warren, who recently released the results of a DNA test that strongly supported the existence of Native American ancestry from six to 10 generations ago.
Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28! The Patiala high court, Delhi has announced that the verdict on Lalu Prasad Yadav's bail plea in the IRCTC scam case will be pronounced on January 28. The former chief minister of Bihar and Rashtriya Janata Dal leader Lalu Prasad Yadav had been the union railway minister earlier. He was then accused of being involved in a scam.
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!