Bollywood actors Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have finally announced their wedding dates. Meanwhile, the couple is set to get married on November 14 and 15 and they shared a note to this effect on their social media pages.
Furthermore the note from Deepika and Ranveer, dated October 21, reads “With the blessings of our families, it gives us immense joy in sharing that our wedding is set to take place on the 14th and 15th of November, 2018. We thank you for all the love you have showered upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship, and togetherness.”
Previously in August, a film magazine had reported that the couple has fixed their wedding date for November 20, while a location in Italy has been selected as the venue. Meanwhile, it was also reported that the guest list will consist of a mere 30 people, with only close friends and family in attendance and the couple apparently also has plans to host a huge reception in India later. Deepika and Ranveer started dating for a few years ago.
Recently when the report was out, actor Kabir Bedi took to Twitter to wish the couple. “Great couple! Great locale in Italy! Great event! Wishing Ranveer and Deepika a wonderful wedding, and a lifetime of happiness!”
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority