According to sources amid rising speculations that Nandamuri and Nara families are growing closer by the day, if all goes well then Junior NTR could be Telugu Desam Party's star campaigner for Andhra Pradesh in the 2019 elections. Meanwhile what has sparked off this speculation is the presence of Nandamuri Balakrishna at the success event of Junior NTR's latest film Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava.
As per report it is a well-known fact that Balayya has not been close to Harikrishna's family for several years now. Moreover with Balayya attending the movie event, this opens doors for growing warmth between the two families. Furthermore during the event, Balayya and Junior NTR shared a great rapport while the latter thanked and praised his "Babai" for the support. Sources added its Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu has been keen on having Junior NTR campaign for the Yellow party in the 2019 elections.
Recently, AP Government also permitted for running extra shows of Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava in the state at the behest of Chandrababu. Now, this film event could be a disguise for initiating the political talk with the Nandamuri brothers as Kalyan Ram too is gearing up to contest from Telangana TDP and hence it will be an interesting turn of events in the coming days given that the meeting between Balayya and Junior NTR has so much at stake.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal