According to sources Pawan criticized two ministers Atchannaidu and Kala Venkat Rao for not able to take proactive measures ahead of cyclone. Meanwhile Pawan questioned whether the ministers had any focus on their district. Meanwhile, Pawan's severe criticism on senior leaders, experienced leaders is widely criticized online. Furthermore many have found fault with Pawan for criticizing the people who are working hard on ground.
Previously Panchayat Raj Minister Nara Lokesh too said that Pawan doesn't know anything but criticizing. Nara Lokesh had said "Instead of helping the government in rescue operations, Pawan and Jagan are simply criticizing for political reasons and the intensity of the Cyclone Titli is much bigger than what everyone had expected. It was beyond expectation and the damage too was far higher".
Moreover on one hand, Pawan claims he is objective, responsible and on other hand he stoops so low by making such personal comments, personal criticism against a chief minister and government that is working day and night to restore the normalcy in the areas of Srikakulam and Vizianagaram. Further this is all despite the lack of support from the Centre to cash strapped Andhra Pradesh, commented a senior TDP leader.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike