According to sources Pawan criticized two ministers Atchannaidu and Kala Venkat Rao for not able to take proactive measures ahead of cyclone. Meanwhile Pawan questioned whether the ministers had any focus on their district. Meanwhile, Pawan's severe criticism on senior leaders, experienced leaders is widely criticized online. Furthermore many have found fault with Pawan for criticizing the people who are working hard on ground.
Previously Panchayat Raj Minister Nara Lokesh too said that Pawan doesn't know anything but criticizing. Nara Lokesh had said "Instead of helping the government in rescue operations, Pawan and Jagan are simply criticizing for political reasons and the intensity of the Cyclone Titli is much bigger than what everyone had expected. It was beyond expectation and the damage too was far higher".
Moreover on one hand, Pawan claims he is objective, responsible and on other hand he stoops so low by making such personal comments, personal criticism against a chief minister and government that is working day and night to restore the normalcy in the areas of Srikakulam and Vizianagaram. Further this is all despite the lack of support from the Centre to cash strapped Andhra Pradesh, commented a senior TDP leader.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam