Sources from Nalgonga stated that Chairman of Telangana Rythu Samanvaya Samithi , Gutha Sukender Reddy said that Congress Party Chief Rahul Gandhi was misled by the Telangana Congress leaders. When speaking to reporters at his Nalgonda residence, he said from the way Rahul Gandhi spoke at the Bhainsa and Kamareddy rallies, it was clear that he was parroting whatever the Telangana Congress leaders told him and he was clearly reading from a prepared script which was not based on facts.
Furthermore caretaker Chief Minister K.Chandrashekhar Rao was like a beacon of light for farmers and his schemes for them were something which no other Chief Mister has done. Moreover talking about revolutionary poet and singer Gaddar, who along with his family went and met Rahul Gandhi for his son's ticket, Gutha Sukender said it is something akin to suicide.
Moreover during the TRS regime there wasn't a single naxal encounter, the MP said further and there are thirty leaders in the Congress who are begging for seats for their wives, children and some of them continue to hold prominent posts. Further tn the Congress party itself there are two MLAs from each family and how can they criticize that KCR and his family are ruling the state, Gutha Sukender Reddy questioned further.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations