Chandigarh sources stated that Haryana girl Nishtha Dudeja has won the Miss Deaf Asia 2018 title at an international pageant held in Prague recently. Meanwhile Nishtha, who is the first Indian to have won any title at the Miss Deaf World Pageant, said on Monday that she faced tough competition from contestants from China, Thailand, Taiwan, Israel, Czech Republic, Belarus, Mexico, South Africa and other countries at the 18th edition of Miss and Mister Deaf World Europe Asia Beauty Pageant 2018 held recently at Prague, Czech Republic.
As per report the beauty from Haryana's industrial city of Panipat, around 85 km from New Delhi, who was born deaf did not think of herself being differently-abled and chose to take her chance in the field of beauty. She said “She wants to thank her parents for their consistent support who were always there to help her and now she wants to help the deprived people even at the cost of her comfort”.
Moreover the 23 year old Panipat girl is a commerce graduate from Venkateshwara College, Delhi University, and presently pursuing MA in economics from Mithibai College, University of Mumbai. Prior to this title, Nishtha had also won the Miss Deaf India title on February 26 this year in Jaipur. Furthermore she is the brand ambassador for Sivantos India Pvt Ltd. (Formerly Siemens hearing Instruments Pvt Ltd.), the world's leading brand of hearing aids, having about a 25% market share globally.
Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28! The Patiala high court, Delhi has announced that the verdict on Lalu Prasad Yadav's bail plea in the IRCTC scam case will be pronounced on January 28. The former chief minister of Bihar and Rashtriya Janata Dal leader Lalu Prasad Yadav had been the union railway minister earlier. He was then accused of being involved in a scam.
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!