Chandigarh sources stated that Haryana girl Nishtha Dudeja has won the Miss Deaf Asia 2018 title at an international pageant held in Prague recently. Meanwhile Nishtha, who is the first Indian to have won any title at the Miss Deaf World Pageant, said on Monday that she faced tough competition from contestants from China, Thailand, Taiwan, Israel, Czech Republic, Belarus, Mexico, South Africa and other countries at the 18th edition of Miss and Mister Deaf World Europe Asia Beauty Pageant 2018 held recently at Prague, Czech Republic.
As per report the beauty from Haryana's industrial city of Panipat, around 85 km from New Delhi, who was born deaf did not think of herself being differently-abled and chose to take her chance in the field of beauty. She said “She wants to thank her parents for their consistent support who were always there to help her and now she wants to help the deprived people even at the cost of her comfort”.
Moreover the 23 year old Panipat girl is a commerce graduate from Venkateshwara College, Delhi University, and presently pursuing MA in economics from Mithibai College, University of Mumbai. Prior to this title, Nishtha had also won the Miss Deaf India title on February 26 this year in Jaipur. Furthermore she is the brand ambassador for Sivantos India Pvt Ltd. (Formerly Siemens hearing Instruments Pvt Ltd.), the world's leading brand of hearing aids, having about a 25% market share globally.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day