Hyderabad sources added that opposition Congress and its allies and the BJP intensified campaign and preparations Monday for the December 7 Telangana assembly elections. Meanwhile senior Congress leader and former Deputy Chief Minister in undivided Andhra Pradesh, C Damodar Rajanarsimha held meetings with party leaders in Delhi. Accordingly he said that SC, ST and backward class leaders were invited for the meetings and that their winning chances and other election related issues were discussed.
Earlier the Congress has formed an alliance with parties, including TDP, CPI and Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS) for the elections. Furthermore TDP supreme and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu held meetings with the party's Telangana unit members in Hyderabad Monday to take stock of the election preparations. Meanwhile as part of BJP's preparations, Union Minister J P Nadda, party in-charge for elections in Telangana, is scheduled to address a constituency level meeting Tuesday.
Further the ruling TRS MP B Vinod Kumar sought to counter the BJP leaders' criticism of party chief and caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, saying even Prime Minister Narendra Modi and several of his ministerial colleagues have hailed his governance. Moreover not only BJP ministers, but ministers in Congress-ruled states had also praised the implementation of welfare and development schemes by the TRS government. Also TRS had announced candidates for 105 of the 119 assembly segments on September 6 when the assembly was dissolved prematurely and since then they have hit the campaign trail.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike