As per report Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi said that review petitions against the Supreme Court order allowing women of all ages to enter Sabarimala temple will be heard on November 13. Earlier on Monday, while hearing an oral mentioning about the case, CJI Gogoi said, “We know there are 19 review petitions pending. By tomorrow, we will decide when to list the matters”.
Moreover after Sabarimala temple opened for its monthly pooja on October 17, over 10 women have attempted to enter the shrine but were forced to turn back following massive protests by devotees. Meanwhile in some cases the devotees were surrounded by protesters and sent back, in other cases, the police said that they will not be able to provide protection for the women. Further the Pandalam Royal Family and the thanthri family threatened to close the doors of the temple if a woman between the ages of 10 to 50 enters the temple.
As per report the Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) decided to file a detailed statement in the Supreme Court and the Kerala High Court about the implementation of the SC verdict. Presently after the monthly pooja, the temple closed on Monday and will open again for around 60 days for the mandala pooja in November.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority