As per report Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi said that review petitions against the Supreme Court order allowing women of all ages to enter Sabarimala temple will be heard on November 13. Earlier on Monday, while hearing an oral mentioning about the case, CJI Gogoi said, “We know there are 19 review petitions pending. By tomorrow, we will decide when to list the matters”.
Moreover after Sabarimala temple opened for its monthly pooja on October 17, over 10 women have attempted to enter the shrine but were forced to turn back following massive protests by devotees. Meanwhile in some cases the devotees were surrounded by protesters and sent back, in other cases, the police said that they will not be able to provide protection for the women. Further the Pandalam Royal Family and the thanthri family threatened to close the doors of the temple if a woman between the ages of 10 to 50 enters the temple.
As per report the Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) decided to file a detailed statement in the Supreme Court and the Kerala High Court about the implementation of the SC verdict. Presently after the monthly pooja, the temple closed on Monday and will open again for around 60 days for the mandala pooja in November.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal