As per report Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi said that review petitions against the Supreme Court order allowing women of all ages to enter Sabarimala temple will be heard on November 13. Earlier on Monday, while hearing an oral mentioning about the case, CJI Gogoi said, “We know there are 19 review petitions pending. By tomorrow, we will decide when to list the matters”.
Moreover after Sabarimala temple opened for its monthly pooja on October 17, over 10 women have attempted to enter the shrine but were forced to turn back following massive protests by devotees. Meanwhile in some cases the devotees were surrounded by protesters and sent back, in other cases, the police said that they will not be able to provide protection for the women. Further the Pandalam Royal Family and the thanthri family threatened to close the doors of the temple if a woman between the ages of 10 to 50 enters the temple.
As per report the Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) decided to file a detailed statement in the Supreme Court and the Kerala High Court about the implementation of the SC verdict. Presently after the monthly pooja, the temple closed on Monday and will open again for around 60 days for the mandala pooja in November.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?