Accordingly just four days after AMMA (Association of Malayalam Movie Artists) and its president Mohanlal announced on Friday that Dileep was asked to submit his resignation to the organization, a copy of Dileep’s resignation letter indicates that he submitted the resignation of his own accord. Earlier on Friday, at a press meet held in Kochi, Mohanlal had told reporters that he had personally called Dileep and insisted that he submit his resignation. Dileep’s resignation letter does not mention his conversation with Mohanlal.
Furthermore Dileep said, “He is releasing this letter because it was not out in the public domain after AMMA’s Executive Committee meeting and he is completely aware that as per AMMA’s bye-laws, he can be thrown out only if the highest decision-making body, that is, the General Body, decides so. Also he had given his resignation thinking that no one should try to destroy the organization in his name.”
Moreover he added, “As there is a group of people living by the contributions of AMMA, the organization should exist strongly for them and their welfare. Further in any case, the conspiracy to fracture the organization and the debates within it should not continue because of him and he hopes he was a member of AMMA until this moment.”
Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir The Indian Air Force transferred Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman due to security reasons from Srinagar airbase to another airbase in Western sector in Pakistan border. Only post few tests a decision will be made on whether Abhinandan can fly fighter jet.
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face