Accordingly just four days after AMMA (Association of Malayalam Movie Artists) and its president Mohanlal announced on Friday that Dileep was asked to submit his resignation to the organization, a copy of Dileep’s resignation letter indicates that he submitted the resignation of his own accord. Earlier on Friday, at a press meet held in Kochi, Mohanlal had told reporters that he had personally called Dileep and insisted that he submit his resignation. Dileep’s resignation letter does not mention his conversation with Mohanlal.
Furthermore Dileep said, “He is releasing this letter because it was not out in the public domain after AMMA’s Executive Committee meeting and he is completely aware that as per AMMA’s bye-laws, he can be thrown out only if the highest decision-making body, that is, the General Body, decides so. Also he had given his resignation thinking that no one should try to destroy the organization in his name.”
Moreover he added, “As there is a group of people living by the contributions of AMMA, the organization should exist strongly for them and their welfare. Further in any case, the conspiracy to fracture the organization and the debates within it should not continue because of him and he hopes he was a member of AMMA until this moment.”
Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections? According to sources in a Democracy, it holds true for elections too, where you can not only buy people what they like or eat, but you can also buy their vote just by appeasing them. Meanwhile in the recently concluded Assembly elections in Telangana, money seems to have played a major role, say political observers. They added like never before, money has been spent and distributed across Telangana.
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!