A huge controversy has happened in TN, a bridegroom has run away from his marital life, as within just 15 days of marriage, the bride gave birth to a child. Ajis resides in Uthangarai, and he had got married to Parveen Banu before just 15 days. Pareveen Banu belongs to Dharmapuri, and they got married as per the arrangement of their parents.
After marriage as Parveen came to Ajis's house, she was never happy, and she had started complaining of stomach ache right from the next day of her marriage, and for 15 days she never spoke to anyone.
After she complained of severe stomach pain, and she was taken to the Uthangarai hospital where the doctors gave a shock that she was pregnant, and further they shocked telling that the baby will be out in few minutes. Hearing this, Ajis was shocked that he ran out of hospital, and Parveen tried to kill her baby. Still police are searching for Ajis.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority