A huge controversy has happened in TN, a bridegroom has run away from his marital life, as within just 15 days of marriage, the bride gave birth to a child. Ajis resides in Uthangarai, and he had got married to Parveen Banu before just 15 days. Pareveen Banu belongs to Dharmapuri, and they got married as per the arrangement of their parents.
After marriage as Parveen came to Ajis's house, she was never happy, and she had started complaining of stomach ache right from the next day of her marriage, and for 15 days she never spoke to anyone.
After she complained of severe stomach pain, and she was taken to the Uthangarai hospital where the doctors gave a shock that she was pregnant, and further they shocked telling that the baby will be out in few minutes. Hearing this, Ajis was shocked that he ran out of hospital, and Parveen tried to kill her baby. Still police are searching for Ajis.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal