Superstar Rajinikanth had recently said that, with just fans club and its members, we cannot achieve big in politics, and a question has arisen on the reason behind such harsh words from the actor. Rajinikanth had announced last year December during his birthday that he will be entering into politics sooner, and the steps for forming the party have already been made, and only the launch was pending.
However later he had turned his fan clubs into people's unions. However later he shocked fans who thought Kaala will be his last film, by signing to star in his 165th movie Petta directed by Karthik Subbaraj and costarring Trisha and Simran. He said that the works for political party launch were only 90 percent complete. Also Rajini had appointed several new Rajini makkal mandram leaders and removed many leaders.
It has been said that many of the members of Rajini makkal mandram had been misusing the name of the actor to earn money through the mandrams, and this went to Rajini's ears, which lead to a meet with his fans, and only after this that he had spoken that with just fans one cannot win in politics.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority