TTV Dinakaran's supporter Vetrivel has said that whatever he has said regarding Minister Jayakumar in the leaked audio issue in WhatsApp, is not an accusation but the truth. A WhatsApp video accusing that minister Jayakumar had sexually assaulted a woman who had come to him asking help, and making her pregnant, had gone viral on WhatsApp yesterday and was trending.
Minister Jayakumar had responded that it was a conspiracy against him by people who could not fight against him directly in politics, and that it was a plan set by TVV Dinakaran and his cadre, and refused the accusations. Today, TTV Dinakaran's supporter Vetrivel had opened up on the statements given by Dinakaran, He said that the whole of North madras knows Jayakumar, and if he had not did any mistake he must undergo DNA test to prove himself.
He said that he also has many audio and video evidences against Jayakumar, and he will release them sooner. He said that even the birth certificate was planned to be destroyed, and hence Jayakumar and the victim woman must be subjected to DNA test to prove his criminal acts.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370