According to sources film actor Manchu Manoj cleared the air over his political entry and said that he was not going to enter active politics. Meanwhile speculations were rife after Manoj tweeted on Sunday stating that he was going to start some social service work from Tirupathi and would stay for a few months to launch it. Furthermore soon after the actor’s tweet went viral on the social network, followers and critics drew conclusions that Manoj was going to enter active politics from the Tirupathi assembly segment.
Reports added Manoj spoke to the media in Tirupathi on Monday and clarified that his motive behind the launch of social service from Tirupathi was not meant for gaining access into politics. Furthermore mentioning that he was indebted to Telugu people, who gave him fame through his films, Manoj said that, “It is our duty to serve the people, who give us a lot and hence, he decided to provide free education to the children of farmers and he will stay in Tirupathi for a few months to give some shape to this project.”
Moreover Manoj also said that there were many more service oriented projects in his mind and to shape them up; he was going to include some of his friends in this project. “After a detailed analysis, within 15 days, we will develop the functionality of the project and begin our works and his new journey will start in Rayalaseema and will spread across all of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.”
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?