According to sources film actor Manchu Manoj cleared the air over his political entry and said that he was not going to enter active politics. Meanwhile speculations were rife after Manoj tweeted on Sunday stating that he was going to start some social service work from Tirupathi and would stay for a few months to launch it. Furthermore soon after the actor’s tweet went viral on the social network, followers and critics drew conclusions that Manoj was going to enter active politics from the Tirupathi assembly segment.
Reports added Manoj spoke to the media in Tirupathi on Monday and clarified that his motive behind the launch of social service from Tirupathi was not meant for gaining access into politics. Furthermore mentioning that he was indebted to Telugu people, who gave him fame through his films, Manoj said that, “It is our duty to serve the people, who give us a lot and hence, he decided to provide free education to the children of farmers and he will stay in Tirupathi for a few months to give some shape to this project.”
Moreover Manoj also said that there were many more service oriented projects in his mind and to shape them up; he was going to include some of his friends in this project. “After a detailed analysis, within 15 days, we will develop the functionality of the project and begin our works and his new journey will start in Rayalaseema and will spread across all of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.”
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike