Hyderabad sources reported that the Railways and RTC have earned a huge amount during the Dussehra festive season. Meanwhile the residents of the city went to their hometown to celebrate festival with families, while Private buses jacked up the prices to cash on the demand,RTC too mint gold from the Dussehra rush. Furthermore when denizens returned home it was chaotic everywhere.
Reports added all roads were congested owing to sudden inflow of vehicles on Monday after the long festive weekend. Moreover it is learned that during the festive holidays, more than 25 lakh people went home and the RTC estimates that more than 13 lakh people traveled in RTC buses. Accordingly during Dussehra season, RTC had decided to add 4,500 extra buses but due to the heavy crowd over the last three days, they added more than 5000 buses and earned Rs 39 crores.
It was stated that more than seven lakh people traveled on Railways and the South Central Railway has reportedly estimated that they had earned more than Rs 50 crores. Hence the tickets being sold at premium price was a huge burden on passengers and RTC has also decided to continue the services till 23rd October.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?