Hyderabad sources reported that the Railways and RTC have earned a huge amount during the Dussehra festive season. Meanwhile the residents of the city went to their hometown to celebrate festival with families, while Private buses jacked up the prices to cash on the demand,RTC too mint gold from the Dussehra rush. Furthermore when denizens returned home it was chaotic everywhere.
Reports added all roads were congested owing to sudden inflow of vehicles on Monday after the long festive weekend. Moreover it is learned that during the festive holidays, more than 25 lakh people went home and the RTC estimates that more than 13 lakh people traveled in RTC buses. Accordingly during Dussehra season, RTC had decided to add 4,500 extra buses but due to the heavy crowd over the last three days, they added more than 5000 buses and earned Rs 39 crores.
It was stated that more than seven lakh people traveled on Railways and the South Central Railway has reportedly estimated that they had earned more than Rs 50 crores. Hence the tickets being sold at premium price was a huge burden on passengers and RTC has also decided to continue the services till 23rd October.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370