Nageshwar Rao has been appointed as the new director of the CBI department by the government. This appointment has been made with the permission issued by the central government. Earlier, Nageshwar Rao had worked as the deputy director of the CBI.
CBI Director Alok Varma and special director Rajesh Asthana have been sent on a mandatory exit from their roles. Rakesh Asthana's team had been investigating the case against Moin Qureshi, and another accused named Sathish Sana Babu was included in the case, and a case has been filed against Rakesh Asthana that he had got bribe to release Satish.
Also, Alok Varma had a case filed against him that he had got 2 crores as bribe, and due to these accusations against Alok and Rakesh, they have been removed from their roles, and Nageshwar Rao has been appointed as the director of CBI.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?