Nageshwar Rao has been appointed as the new director of the CBI department by the government. This appointment has been made with the permission issued by the central government. Earlier, Nageshwar Rao had worked as the deputy director of the CBI.
CBI Director Alok Varma and special director Rajesh Asthana have been sent on a mandatory exit from their roles. Rakesh Asthana's team had been investigating the case against Moin Qureshi, and another accused named Sathish Sana Babu was included in the case, and a case has been filed against Rakesh Asthana that he had got bribe to release Satish.
Also, Alok Varma had a case filed against him that he had got 2 crores as bribe, and due to these accusations against Alok and Rakesh, they have been removed from their roles, and Nageshwar Rao has been appointed as the director of CBI.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7