New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been conferred with the Seoul Peace Prize for 2018 for his contribution to international cooperation and fostering global economic growth. Meanwhile the Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement on Wednesday that PM Modi expressed his gratitude for the prestigious honor and in the light of India's deepening partnership with the Republic of Korea, he has accepted the award.
Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Raveesh Kumar tweeted "The world acknowledges. PM Narendra Modi awarded prestigious Seoul Peace Prize 2018 for contribution to high economic growth in India and world through 'Modinomics', contribution to world peace, improving human development and furthering democracy in India".
Furthermore the ministry said the award will be presented to PM Modi by the Seoul Peace Prize Foundation at a mutually convenient time. Moreover the award was established to crystallize Korean people's yearning for peace on the Korean peninsula and in the rest of the world. The Ministry of External Affairs said “While conferring the award on PM Modi, the award committee recognized his contribution to the growth of Indian and global economies, crediting 'Modinomics' for reducing social and economic disparity between the rich and the poor”.
GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28 Accordingly budget airline GoAir said it would operate three direct weekly flights between Kannur in Kerala and Muscat from February 28. Reports stated that Muscat is currently the airport's third international destination. Meanwhile the airline said in a statement bookings for the flight are open with immediate effect with a "one-way fare (all inclusive) starting Rs 4,999".
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article