New Delhi sources stated that a Law Ministry notification said five High Courts in the country got new chief justices on Wednesday. Accordingly the appointments were made in courts in Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Calcutta, Gauhati and Bombay. Meanwhile Justice Ramesh Rangnath, a judge of the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana High Court has been appointed chief justice of the Uttarakhand HC.
As per report Justice K M Joseph, who was heading the Nainital based HC was elevated to the Supreme Court in August. Meanwhile Justice Vijai Kumar Bist, a judge of the Uttarakhand HC, has been elevated as chief justice of the Sikkim HC. Justice Ajjikuttira Somaiah Bopanna, a judge of the Karnataka High Court has been sent to the Gauhati HC as chief justice.
Furthermore it was stated that Justice Debasis Kar Gupta, a judge of the Calcutta HC, has been elevated as chief justice in the same court. Moreover Justice Naresh Harishchandra Patil, a judge of the Bombay HC, has been elevated as its chief justice. With the fresh appointments, all the 24 high courts in the country have full time chief justices.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?