Respecting own mother tongue
You will always be ready to fight world wars for your “National language” Hindi, but the real thing is that you have habit to look down upon its literature & don't consider language worthy enough for respect. English is always a matter of class for us. Also, non Hindi speaking North Indian states are observing a tendency to sacrifice their mother tongue for Hindi which needs to be ceased. Respect your language in reality & not just make talks about it.
General civic sense
When you'll be in South India, you can clearly observe that people down there have a good Civic sense, they follow parking rules and traffic rules to a higher extend then North Indians and the encroachment levels are quite low. We need to follow it too. And yes, throwing paan masala and smoking isn't to be done in public well, our public & police needs to learn from them how to ensure it.
South Indians have a better grip and knowledge about their culture, while in North it's considered quite Ok not to know about that. Well, in some cases, not their fault, some States do not have inherited culture here. Traditional dresses aren't worn much here, which aren't deemed modern and hence abandoned while a greater percentage of people can be observed donning traditional dresses down there.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam