Respecting own mother tongue
You will always be ready to fight world wars for your “National language” Hindi, but the real thing is that you have habit to look down upon its literature & don't consider language worthy enough for respect. English is always a matter of class for us. Also, non Hindi speaking North Indian states are observing a tendency to sacrifice their mother tongue for Hindi which needs to be ceased. Respect your language in reality & not just make talks about it.
General civic sense
When you'll be in South India, you can clearly observe that people down there have a good Civic sense, they follow parking rules and traffic rules to a higher extend then North Indians and the encroachment levels are quite low. We need to follow it too. And yes, throwing paan masala and smoking isn't to be done in public well, our public & police needs to learn from them how to ensure it.
South Indians have a better grip and knowledge about their culture, while in North it's considered quite Ok not to know about that. Well, in some cases, not their fault, some States do not have inherited culture here. Traditional dresses aren't worn much here, which aren't deemed modern and hence abandoned while a greater percentage of people can be observed donning traditional dresses down there.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities