Always learn to make little adjustments
See how fine northies live by not giving a damn to anything. You don't have to get into serious war on small issues.
Smiling at strangers
Generally you won't receive back a smile if you smile at any South Indian, my dear that sometimes makes people little bit uncomfortable and unsecured.
Peaceful coexistence among States
Don't fight among yourself on the basis of state identity and nativity, the nativity shall be a issue of proud for everyone but never the issue of some fight. Learn to respect each other's Great culture while keeping yours at top.
Dancing on bhangra
That's a sort of personal request actually learn to dance on it even if you don't understand the meaning. Nobody gets meaning of these songs outside Punjab but they dance so my buddy, you too enjoy and hence learning difference between secularism and minority appeasement.
UP minister's tells people to burn politicians! Uttar Pradesh minister Omprakash Rajbhar's shocking statement asking people to burn politicians who separate Hindus and Muslims has turned out to be a burning topic and a big controversy. One of the prominent members of BJP alliance in Uttar Pradesh is Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj party and Rajbhar is the leader of the party, who always speaks in controversial manner.
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?