Halwa is one of the few Diwali sweets which are not originated from India. But the way it is prepared in India, makes it an Indian Sweet. In India, Halwa is prepared in at least 10 different styles, using different ingredients. Badam Halwa is mostly prepared during Diwali which makes it a Diwali sweet.
Karanji, known in Marathi is a popular Diwali sweet among Maharashtrians. It is a deep fried sweet snack made from all purpose flour and is stuffed with coconut, nuts and sugar mixture. On the occasion of Diwali people all over the country prepare best dishes at their home. There are so many varieties of Diwali dishes. However, sweet and scrumptious Karanji is the special dish that does not have a substitute on Diwali. Karanji, also known as Gujiya is a dish that is famous all over the India.
Boondi is a Rajasthani snack food made from sweetened, fried chickpea flour. Being very sweet, it can only be stored for a week or so. Due to the need for preserving food in arid regions of Rajasthan, boondi laddu are preferred. There is also a savory version, called Khara or Tikha. To make boondi laddu, fried boondi is dipped in sugar syrup.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?