In the controversial and most expected 18 MLA disqualification case, the high court third justice Sathyanarayanan pronounced his verdict yesterday. He had upheld the verdict given by the two earlier judges saying that the 18 MLAs disqualification was valid. According to the verdict pronounced by Satyanarayana yesterday, the action taken by speaker Dhanapal was legal, and the disqualification of 18 MLAs was right.
Hence, the constituencies of the 18 MLAs need to have a by-election to fill the vacant seats said the justice. With this verdict, the only issue that was stopping the by-election for the 18 constituencies has been thwarted. 19 MLAs had appealed to the governor that they had no belief on Edappadi Palanisamy, and these MLAs were supporters of TTV Dinakaran.
Of these Jakkaiyan alone had given an explanation to Speaker, and then he had disqualified the remaining 18. Following this, a case was filed, and today the final verdict was given.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules