In the controversial and most expected 18 MLA disqualification case, the high court third justice Sathyanarayanan pronounced his verdict yesterday. He had upheld the verdict given by the two earlier judges saying that the 18 MLAs disqualification was valid. According to the verdict pronounced by Satyanarayana yesterday, the action taken by speaker Dhanapal was legal, and the disqualification of 18 MLAs was right.
Hence, the constituencies of the 18 MLAs need to have a by-election to fill the vacant seats said the justice. With this verdict, the only issue that was stopping the by-election for the 18 constituencies has been thwarted. 19 MLAs had appealed to the governor that they had no belief on Edappadi Palanisamy, and these MLAs were supporters of TTV Dinakaran.
Of these Jakkaiyan alone had given an explanation to Speaker, and then he had disqualified the remaining 18. Following this, a case was filed, and today the final verdict was given.
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh