Immediately after the verdict was given on the disqualification of the 18 MLAs, Amma Makka Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran had conducted an urgent meeting with the 18 disqualified MLAs. Yesterday, the third justice Sathyanarayanan had pronounced his verdict that the disqualification of the 18 MLAs was legal.
Due to this verdict, there had been a huge setback for TTV Dianakaran camp, and there arose a question on what TTV Dinakaran will do next.
His supporters who were staying in Courtallam were rushed to Madurai, to a private guest house, where TTV and all other supporters had assembled for a meeting, and here the leader of Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi TTV Dinakaran had decided whether to appeal against the verdict, or face the by-election on the constituencies of the 18 disqualified MLAs.
RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates As per report ahead of the Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) monetary policy review early in February, India Inc urged the central bank to cut its interest rate and the cash reserve ratio (CRR) in order to boost growth. Meanwhile in a meeting here with the new RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das, who will preside over his first monetary policy committee (MPC) meeting on February 7, leading industry chambers
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!