Immediately after the verdict was given on the disqualification of the 18 MLAs, Amma Makka Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran had conducted an urgent meeting with the 18 disqualified MLAs. Yesterday, the third justice Sathyanarayanan had pronounced his verdict that the disqualification of the 18 MLAs was legal.
Due to this verdict, there had been a huge setback for TTV Dianakaran camp, and there arose a question on what TTV Dinakaran will do next.
His supporters who were staying in Courtallam were rushed to Madurai, to a private guest house, where TTV and all other supporters had assembled for a meeting, and here the leader of Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi TTV Dinakaran had decided whether to appeal against the verdict, or face the by-election on the constituencies of the 18 disqualified MLAs.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations