Immediately after the verdict was given on the disqualification of the 18 MLAs, Amma Makka Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran had conducted an urgent meeting with the 18 disqualified MLAs. Yesterday, the third justice Sathyanarayanan had pronounced his verdict that the disqualification of the 18 MLAs was legal.
Due to this verdict, there had been a huge setback for TTV Dianakaran camp, and there arose a question on what TTV Dinakaran will do next.
His supporters who were staying in Courtallam were rushed to Madurai, to a private guest house, where TTV and all other supporters had assembled for a meeting, and here the leader of Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi TTV Dinakaran had decided whether to appeal against the verdict, or face the by-election on the constituencies of the 18 disqualified MLAs.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome