L & T Infrastructure Company was founded in 1938 and it has been one of the biggest infrastructure firms of the country and among top 50 companies of the nation. Besides, it has been listed in Nifty top 50 stocks. It has been instrumental in the construction of some of the most popular buildings of the nation, like Delhi Lotus temple, Mumbai Wankhede Stadium, Delhi airport, and many other establishments.
Besides construction, they were also associated with many other fields like Technology, engineering, Software, and Information technology. Nayak has been the leader of L & T and he has risen from bottom level to the top of the ladder with his hard work and passion. Now he has been getting 3 crores per year.
He has already given 75% of his properties to charity, and he is ready to offer his 100% as well, as his children want him to come along with them to the US. Since his granddaughter had passed away due to cancer, he has been working on developing a hospital with advanced treatment, and he has dedicated all his riches towards this selflessly for the welfare of people, in memory of his granddaughter.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!