Idol theft control IG Pon Manickavel is all set to retire in just 39 more days and the whole state has been waiting with bated breath on what actions he will be taking in a stunning manner in his last few days of duty, In our country, the ancient idols and scriptures related to religion and culture have always been revered with respect, but however, in the last few decades there are a lot of thefts of such traditional stuff and recently many such cases were cracked.
IG Pon Manickavel has been an expert as said by the court itself. Due to his instant and sharp actions, many theft gangs and criminals were unearthed and arrested one by one in recent months, and however, his actions were met by political pressure as well.
A blame of a scam of more than 1 lakh crores was imposed on the cases handled by him, and plans were made to shift the cases to CBI. Now he has been analyzing the temples of Thiruvarur, and people are waiting to see what Pon Mancikavel is up to in his last 39 days of duty.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu