According to sources after disrupting the telecom and broadband industries in India, the next thrust area for Reliance in is reportedly Jio Payments Bank. Meanwhile before launching the payments bank, it is leveraging its massive manpower strength of 100,000 employees to test out the business and hence the company had followed a similar method when it had launched its mobile phone service, Jio around three years back.
Accordingly Jio Payments Bank is a joint venture between State Bank of India, India’s largest public sector bank and Reliance Industries Limited, India’s largest private sector company, on a 30:70 partnership. Meanwhile this was one of the 8 licenses that the RBI issued, some of the others being Airtel, Paytm and Fino Payment Banks.
Furthermore some of the mutually beneficial outcomes of this association between SBI and RIL are: the much advertised YONO platform of SBI has been already integrated with Reliance Jio with the My Jio app, Jio Prime, the customer loyalty programme offered by Jio will be offered to the SBI customers too and so on. Also SBI Rewardz, the loyalty program offered by SBI will also be integrated with Jio Prime. Moreover there may be benefits to Reliance in its digital technology business in which it is quite aggressive, since SBI may offer some business to Reliance Jio to develop its communication and digital network.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?