According to sources after disrupting the telecom and broadband industries in India, the next thrust area for Reliance in is reportedly Jio Payments Bank. Meanwhile before launching the payments bank, it is leveraging its massive manpower strength of 100,000 employees to test out the business and hence the company had followed a similar method when it had launched its mobile phone service, Jio around three years back.
Accordingly Jio Payments Bank is a joint venture between State Bank of India, India’s largest public sector bank and Reliance Industries Limited, India’s largest private sector company, on a 30:70 partnership. Meanwhile this was one of the 8 licenses that the RBI issued, some of the others being Airtel, Paytm and Fino Payment Banks.
Furthermore some of the mutually beneficial outcomes of this association between SBI and RIL are: the much advertised YONO platform of SBI has been already integrated with Reliance Jio with the My Jio app, Jio Prime, the customer loyalty programme offered by Jio will be offered to the SBI customers too and so on. Also SBI Rewardz, the loyalty program offered by SBI will also be integrated with Jio Prime. Moreover there may be benefits to Reliance in its digital technology business in which it is quite aggressive, since SBI may offer some business to Reliance Jio to develop its communication and digital network.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India