Accordingly in a move that set off speculation in Andhra Pradesh, actor cum politician and Jana Sena Party (JSP) chief Pawan Kalyan on Wednesday flew to Lucknow to meet senior leaders of the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP). Meanwhile he was accompanied by former united Andhra Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar and attempted to meet BSP President Mayawati but could not do so, as she was not present in the city.
Furthermore many said that Pawan’s visit was signaling an interesting political equation that Jana Sena Party wants to execute in Andhra Pradesh as he has been maintaining a secular tone while addressing his rallies in the Telugu states as part of his ‘Chalo re chal’ public outreach program.
Moreover when asked about his strategies for the 2019 elections, he said, "There are no political strategies, where they want to uplift and continue the spirit of the Indian constitution and which is their request to all political leaders in all states of the country." Further when asked if the Jana Sena Party would have an alliance with any party from Uttar Pradesh, Pawan said, "As of today, we are exploring lot of possibilities and we want to understand each other. We have always had great respect for Kanshi Ram ji and his spirit which was taken forward by the successive leadership."
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal