Accordingly in a move that set off speculation in Andhra Pradesh, actor cum politician and Jana Sena Party (JSP) chief Pawan Kalyan on Wednesday flew to Lucknow to meet senior leaders of the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP). Meanwhile he was accompanied by former united Andhra Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar and attempted to meet BSP President Mayawati but could not do so, as she was not present in the city.
Furthermore many said that Pawan’s visit was signaling an interesting political equation that Jana Sena Party wants to execute in Andhra Pradesh as he has been maintaining a secular tone while addressing his rallies in the Telugu states as part of his ‘Chalo re chal’ public outreach program.
Moreover when asked about his strategies for the 2019 elections, he said, "There are no political strategies, where they want to uplift and continue the spirit of the Indian constitution and which is their request to all political leaders in all states of the country." Further when asked if the Jana Sena Party would have an alliance with any party from Uttar Pradesh, Pawan said, "As of today, we are exploring lot of possibilities and we want to understand each other. We have always had great respect for Kanshi Ram ji and his spirit which was taken forward by the successive leadership."
Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections Hyderabad sources made a statement that a 32 year old transgender, contesting the December 7 Assembly elections in Telangana, filed her nominations on Monday. Accordingly Chandramukhi is contesting on a CPM led Bahujan Left Front or BLF ticket from Goshamahal constituency. As per report she is pitted against former minister and senior Congress leader Mukhesh Goud and controversial BJP leader T Raja Singh in
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time