Sources from Warsaw stated that the former commander of the US Army in Europe warned Wednesday that it's very likely the United States will be at war with China in 15 years. Meanwhile the retired Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges said that European allies will have to do more to ensure their own defenses in face of a resurgent Russia because America will need to focus more attention on defending its interests in the Pacific.
Hodges told a packed room at the Warsaw Security Forum, a two day gathering of leaders and military and political experts from central Europe "The United States needs a very strong European pillar and he thinks in 15 years it's not inevitable but it is a very strong likelihood that we will be at war with China". He added "The United States does not have the capacity to do everything it has to do in Europe and in the Pacific to deal with the Chinese threat".
Furthermore despite shifting geopolitical priorities, Hodges said the US commitment to NATO remains "unshakable." Accordingly he said he is certain the Trump administration views Europe's security as a key US interest even though President Donald Trump has sometimes questioned the Western military alliance's usefulness. He added "So you are going to see us continue to invest here in Europe, continue to train, to practice rotational forces, as well as permanently assign forces for the eventuality that in 10 or 15 years we're going to be having to fight in the Pacific”.
WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala Reportedly the first tranche of $250 million of the $500 million fund set aside by the World Bank for the Resilient Kerala Program (RKP) to help improve the state's resilience against natural disasters and climate change has been cleared. Furthermore according to a top bank official Kerala has become the first Indian state to get this fund, said Junaid Ahmad, Country Director, World Bank
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?