Sources from Warsaw stated that the former commander of the US Army in Europe warned Wednesday that it's very likely the United States will be at war with China in 15 years. Meanwhile the retired Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges said that European allies will have to do more to ensure their own defenses in face of a resurgent Russia because America will need to focus more attention on defending its interests in the Pacific.
Hodges told a packed room at the Warsaw Security Forum, a two day gathering of leaders and military and political experts from central Europe "The United States needs a very strong European pillar and he thinks in 15 years it's not inevitable but it is a very strong likelihood that we will be at war with China". He added "The United States does not have the capacity to do everything it has to do in Europe and in the Pacific to deal with the Chinese threat".
Furthermore despite shifting geopolitical priorities, Hodges said the US commitment to NATO remains "unshakable." Accordingly he said he is certain the Trump administration views Europe's security as a key US interest even though President Donald Trump has sometimes questioned the Western military alliance's usefulness. He added "So you are going to see us continue to invest here in Europe, continue to train, to practice rotational forces, as well as permanently assign forces for the eventuality that in 10 or 15 years we're going to be having to fight in the Pacific”.
Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age? Washington sources reported that in an echo of his campaign rhetoric, President Donald Trump is back to portraying himself as the Paul Revere of the terrorism age the one who told the country Osama bin Laden was coming and there was less to his foreshadowing than he states. Trump’s tweet about bin Laden on Monday has some truth to it “He pointed him out in my book just BEFORE the
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple