Accordingly Google CEO Sundar Pichai on Thursday sent an email to all employees of the company, stating that 48 people have been fired over the last two years for sexual misconduct. Meanwhile the email comes in response to a story in The New York Times, which reported that Google protected some of its executives, including Android creator Andy Rubin, from allegations of sexual harassment and even offered them huge payouts to exit the company.
Furthermore Sundar Pichai also clarified that these employees did not receive any exit package when they were terminated. The email read as “They are dead serious about making sure we provide a safe and inclusive workplace and they want to assure you that we review every single complaint about sexual harassment or inappropriate conduct, we investigate and we take action”.
Moreover signed by Sundar Pichai and Eileen Naughton, Google’s vice president of people operations, the email states that the company has several mechanisms, including [email protected] and annual Internal Investigations Report, to provide transparency in the type of investigations at Google. Hence the Google CEO also added that as per their new policy, all vice-presidents and senior vice-presidents are required to disclose any relationship with a co-worker “regardless of reporting line or presence of conflict”.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?