Accordingly Google CEO Sundar Pichai on Thursday sent an email to all employees of the company, stating that 48 people have been fired over the last two years for sexual misconduct. Meanwhile the email comes in response to a story in The New York Times, which reported that Google protected some of its executives, including Android creator Andy Rubin, from allegations of sexual harassment and even offered them huge payouts to exit the company.
Furthermore Sundar Pichai also clarified that these employees did not receive any exit package when they were terminated. The email read as “They are dead serious about making sure we provide a safe and inclusive workplace and they want to assure you that we review every single complaint about sexual harassment or inappropriate conduct, we investigate and we take action”.
Moreover signed by Sundar Pichai and Eileen Naughton, Google’s vice president of people operations, the email states that the company has several mechanisms, including [email protected] and annual Internal Investigations Report, to provide transparency in the type of investigations at Google. Hence the Google CEO also added that as per their new policy, all vice-presidents and senior vice-presidents are required to disclose any relationship with a co-worker “regardless of reporting line or presence of conflict”.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly