Accordingly Google CEO Sundar Pichai on Thursday sent an email to all employees of the company, stating that 48 people have been fired over the last two years for sexual misconduct. Meanwhile the email comes in response to a story in The New York Times, which reported that Google protected some of its executives, including Android creator Andy Rubin, from allegations of sexual harassment and even offered them huge payouts to exit the company.
Furthermore Sundar Pichai also clarified that these employees did not receive any exit package when they were terminated. The email read as “They are dead serious about making sure we provide a safe and inclusive workplace and they want to assure you that we review every single complaint about sexual harassment or inappropriate conduct, we investigate and we take action”.
Moreover signed by Sundar Pichai and Eileen Naughton, Google’s vice president of people operations, the email states that the company has several mechanisms, including [email protected] and annual Internal Investigations Report, to provide transparency in the type of investigations at Google. Hence the Google CEO also added that as per their new policy, all vice-presidents and senior vice-presidents are required to disclose any relationship with a co-worker “regardless of reporting line or presence of conflict”.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal