As per report it was stated that ever since YSRCP President YS Jagan was attacked at the Visakhapatnam airport yesterday, there have been several conspiracy theories floating around in the media. Meanwhile when adding spice to the mystery, the two contrastingly different doctor reports on Jagan's injury are creating fresh doubts.
Accordingly soon after the attack, a team of doctors from the Apollo Hospital which treated Jagan at the Vizag airport released a health bulletin in which it was clearly mentioned that the wound was about 0.5 mm deep in Jagan's left hand. Furthermore the doctors also revealed that they cleaned the wound and applied bandage and even suggested Jagan to take antibiotics and pain killers.
Meanwhile the doctors who later treated Jagan at the City Neuro Center Hospital said that Jagan suffered an injury which was 4 mm deep and that they performed a surgery and applied 9 stitches to cover the wound. Moreover needless to say that speculation grew like wildfire about Jagan's injury from 0.5 mm to 4 cm. Hence in a bid to give clarity the City Neuro Center hospital has released a bulletin in which it mentioned that the doctors had to cut the wound deep to take samples of blood to check if there was any trace of poison in Jagan's hand.
YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome According to sources exactly eighteen days after he was attacked on October 25, in the Visakhapatnam Airport lounge by a restaurant waiter, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy reached the same airport on Sunday evening to resume his mass contact initiative which was cut short after this heinous attack.
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!