Action King Arjun who had been accused by his Nibunan costar Sruthi Hariharan has strongly denied her accusations and has said that he is not going to leave the issue just like that. Sruthi Hariharan had recently accused that Arjun had crossed his limits when they shot for an intimate sequence for the Arun Vaidyanathan directorial shot during 2016.
Following this, Arjun had filed a defamation suit against Sruthi Hariharan in Bangalore High court demanding damages of more than 5 crores. Following this, in Karnataka Chamber of Commerce a peace talk was planned and an investigation was conducted with Arjun. Senior actor Ambareesh had persuaded Arjun to compromise with Sruthi, but Arjun had not accepted it saying that if he compromised it would mean he is guilty, and he has said that he has respect on the chamber but his family and fans heart has been hurt, and this was an attempt to totally tarnish his image.
Arjun said that he is willing to fall in the feet of everyone in the chamber but not ready for a compromise with Sruthi and added that he had not did any mistake and the mistake doers must face punishment.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7