Action King Arjun who had been accused by his Nibunan costar Sruthi Hariharan has strongly denied her accusations and has said that he is not going to leave the issue just like that. Sruthi Hariharan had recently accused that Arjun had crossed his limits when they shot for an intimate sequence for the Arun Vaidyanathan directorial shot during 2016.
Following this, Arjun had filed a defamation suit against Sruthi Hariharan in Bangalore High court demanding damages of more than 5 crores. Following this, in Karnataka Chamber of Commerce a peace talk was planned and an investigation was conducted with Arjun. Senior actor Ambareesh had persuaded Arjun to compromise with Sruthi, but Arjun had not accepted it saying that if he compromised it would mean he is guilty, and he has said that he has respect on the chamber but his family and fans heart has been hurt, and this was an attempt to totally tarnish his image.
Arjun said that he is willing to fall in the feet of everyone in the chamber but not ready for a compromise with Sruthi and added that he had not did any mistake and the mistake doers must face punishment.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India