Sources from Athens made a statement that an earthquake measuring 6.4 on the Richter scale hit Greece early on Friday that was followed by at least two major aftershocks, Greek seismologists said, where no casualty is reported. Meanwhile the quake that hit at 1.53 a.m. was followed by a 5.6-magnitude aftershock and a 5.1 that struck the same area 16 minutes and 29 minutes later respectively.
As per report it was stated that the epicentre of the quakes was in the Ionian Sea southwest of Zakynthos Island at a depth of 10 km, some 280 km southwest of here, Athens Geodynamic Institute of the National Observatory said.
Moreover it was stated that the tremors caused material damage and electricity cuts and prompted residents to run out onto the streets, the Greek national news agency AMNA said.
TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies Accordingly the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) handed over B-Forms to 107 candidates to file their nomination with the Telangana Election Commission for the upcoming state elections, at the Telangana Bhavan and the last date for filing nominations is November 19. As per report the TRS had released their list of candidates for 107 of the 119 assembly constituencies soon after the assembly was dissolved on September 6.
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!