Chennai sources stated that the DMK on Friday alleged that film star Rajinikanth was a puppet in the hands of "some persons" and was being supported by "communal" elements. Meanwhile the party's mouthpiece questioned him on his recent statement about Rajini Makkal Mandram (RMM), a pre-cursor forum to his political party.
Furthermore in his communication to RMM members on Tuesday, the Tamil film superstar had said that he was committed to ushering in a change in the political horizon sans the trappings of money and lure of posts. Further he had also recalled his assertion last year that he will never allow those eyeing money and posts in his political innings and said it was not a mere rhetoric.
Moreover after posing questions to Rajinikanth in the name of an "innocent fan" of the popular star, DMK mouthpiece 'Murasoli' asked if the actor was not really behind posts as claimed by him, he should have then started a movement on the lines of rationalist leader, the late E V Ramasamy Periyar. The DMK said in its mouthpiece "Dear leader, if your assertion that posts was not a consideration in your political entry, why did you announce that (the party) will contest from all (234 Assembly) seats in the next polls”.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!