Chennai sources stated that the DMK on Friday alleged that film star Rajinikanth was a puppet in the hands of "some persons" and was being supported by "communal" elements. Meanwhile the party's mouthpiece questioned him on his recent statement about Rajini Makkal Mandram (RMM), a pre-cursor forum to his political party.
Furthermore in his communication to RMM members on Tuesday, the Tamil film superstar had said that he was committed to ushering in a change in the political horizon sans the trappings of money and lure of posts. Further he had also recalled his assertion last year that he will never allow those eyeing money and posts in his political innings and said it was not a mere rhetoric.
Moreover after posing questions to Rajinikanth in the name of an "innocent fan" of the popular star, DMK mouthpiece 'Murasoli' asked if the actor was not really behind posts as claimed by him, he should have then started a movement on the lines of rationalist leader, the late E V Ramasamy Periyar. The DMK said in its mouthpiece "Dear leader, if your assertion that posts was not a consideration in your political entry, why did you announce that (the party) will contest from all (234 Assembly) seats in the next polls”.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli