Accordingly recently with KCR neglecting women candidates this time around, it looks like the discontent in the party is rising. Meanwhile in a new speculation that is making rounds in the political circles, TRS' women's wing president Tula Uma is planning to quit the pink party. Furthermore as per report though Uma has been treated like KCR's sister, she is being sidelined by the party High Command.
Meanwhile Uma was preparing herself to contest from the Vemulawada Constituency and further KCR gave away the ticket to sitting MLA Ramesh Babu despite voters in the constituency being unhappy with his performance. Presently it is heard that Uma is planning to either consider BJP or Congress party for her next stint in the upcoming Telangana elections. Furthermore another woman candidate who has been ignored is B. Shobha who is the sitting MLA for Choppadandi.
Moreover sources say that she has met Telangana BJP President Laxman and is preparing to switch to the Saffron Party. Accordingly with two key women leaders from TRS planning to switch loyalties, this sends a warning shot for the TRS High Command as woman representation in the Cabinet or the list of candidates could be zero. Moreover as leaders who constantly reiterate that TRS party works for the empowerment of women, KCR and KTR need to understand that except for Nizamabad MP Kavitha.
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh