Accordingly recently with KCR neglecting women candidates this time around, it looks like the discontent in the party is rising. Meanwhile in a new speculation that is making rounds in the political circles, TRS' women's wing president Tula Uma is planning to quit the pink party. Furthermore as per report though Uma has been treated like KCR's sister, she is being sidelined by the party High Command.
Meanwhile Uma was preparing herself to contest from the Vemulawada Constituency and further KCR gave away the ticket to sitting MLA Ramesh Babu despite voters in the constituency being unhappy with his performance. Presently it is heard that Uma is planning to either consider BJP or Congress party for her next stint in the upcoming Telangana elections. Furthermore another woman candidate who has been ignored is B. Shobha who is the sitting MLA for Choppadandi.
Moreover sources say that she has met Telangana BJP President Laxman and is preparing to switch to the Saffron Party. Accordingly with two key women leaders from TRS planning to switch loyalties, this sends a warning shot for the TRS High Command as woman representation in the Cabinet or the list of candidates could be zero. Moreover as leaders who constantly reiterate that TRS party works for the empowerment of women, KCR and KTR need to understand that except for Nizamabad MP Kavitha.
Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28! The Patiala high court, Delhi has announced that the verdict on Lalu Prasad Yadav's bail plea in the IRCTC scam case will be pronounced on January 28. The former chief minister of Bihar and Rashtriya Janata Dal leader Lalu Prasad Yadav had been the union railway minister earlier. He was then accused of being involved in a scam.
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!