Accordingly recently with KCR neglecting women candidates this time around, it looks like the discontent in the party is rising. Meanwhile in a new speculation that is making rounds in the political circles, TRS' women's wing president Tula Uma is planning to quit the pink party. Furthermore as per report though Uma has been treated like KCR's sister, she is being sidelined by the party High Command.
Meanwhile Uma was preparing herself to contest from the Vemulawada Constituency and further KCR gave away the ticket to sitting MLA Ramesh Babu despite voters in the constituency being unhappy with his performance. Presently it is heard that Uma is planning to either consider BJP or Congress party for her next stint in the upcoming Telangana elections. Furthermore another woman candidate who has been ignored is B. Shobha who is the sitting MLA for Choppadandi.
Moreover sources say that she has met Telangana BJP President Laxman and is preparing to switch to the Saffron Party. Accordingly with two key women leaders from TRS planning to switch loyalties, this sends a warning shot for the TRS High Command as woman representation in the Cabinet or the list of candidates could be zero. Moreover as leaders who constantly reiterate that TRS party works for the empowerment of women, KCR and KTR need to understand that except for Nizamabad MP Kavitha.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam