In Hindu religion it is believed that Rangoli makes the atmosphere around pure and summons the particular deity during a festival. And, this in turn helps people to derive the most benefit out of it. The deity finds the surrounding pure enough to visit during any auspicious time like that of Diwali. Making Diwali Rangoli brings in purity, prosperity and peace all around in home.
As per a spiritual principle, all the energies like smell, taste, touch and smell all exist together. It is believed according to the principle, that a slight various in the making of the Rangoli can create various in these forms of energies. There is a particular booklet “Sattvik Rangolis” that has clearly illustrated about various types of Rangolis and the deities it attract like. By making, Diwali Rangolis, various deity principles could transmit all around the home.
There are few common patterns and designs of Rangoli, however the range of designs and Rangoli patterns is simply endless. It is such a popular art work that various Rangoli competitions are held at schools, offices, organizations which an effort to make Rangoli much popular among the younger generations.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls