In Hindu religion it is believed that Rangoli makes the atmosphere around pure and summons the particular deity during a festival. And, this in turn helps people to derive the most benefit out of it. The deity finds the surrounding pure enough to visit during any auspicious time like that of Diwali. Making Diwali Rangoli brings in purity, prosperity and peace all around in home.
As per a spiritual principle, all the energies like smell, taste, touch and smell all exist together. It is believed according to the principle, that a slight various in the making of the Rangoli can create various in these forms of energies. There is a particular booklet “Sattvik Rangolis” that has clearly illustrated about various types of Rangolis and the deities it attract like. By making, Diwali Rangolis, various deity principles could transmit all around the home.
There are few common patterns and designs of Rangoli, however the range of designs and Rangoli patterns is simply endless. It is such a popular art work that various Rangoli competitions are held at schools, offices, organizations which an effort to make Rangoli much popular among the younger generations.
Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections? According to sources in a Democracy, it holds true for elections too, where you can not only buy people what they like or eat, but you can also buy their vote just by appeasing them. Meanwhile in the recently concluded Assembly elections in Telangana, money seems to have played a major role, say political observers. They added like never before, money has been spent and distributed across Telangana.
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!