Maruti Suzuki Company has stopped manufacturing of the famed Maruti Omni vehicles. One of the most popular ranges of vehicles from Maruti Suzuki Company happens to be Omni range of cars, and this is one of the most popular ranges of cars used in Tamil and Telugu movies. It is more popular due to its peculiar design.
Omni is mostly shown in films as a car which is most used by kidnappers and anti-social teams in movies. Now Maruti Suzuki Company has announced that it will totally Stop the manufacturing of Omni vehicles by 2020. Slowly the company has decided to reduce the production of Omni.
Omni cars failed to meet the safety standards set by the government and hence the company decided to stop the production of Omni. This 800cc car which was most loved by 90s kids was launched in 1984.
Secret pregnancy revealed by actor! Actress Neha Dhupia's husband and Bollywood actor Angad Bedi has revealed that their marriage had happened very urgently as Neha Dhupia had got pregnant. Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia and actor Angad Bedi had got married all of a sudden, in a closed ceremony, on May 10 at a Gurudwara in Delhi.
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!