Maruti Suzuki Company has stopped manufacturing of the famed Maruti Omni vehicles. One of the most popular ranges of vehicles from Maruti Suzuki Company happens to be Omni range of cars, and this is one of the most popular ranges of cars used in Tamil and Telugu movies. It is more popular due to its peculiar design.
Omni is mostly shown in films as a car which is most used by kidnappers and anti-social teams in movies. Now Maruti Suzuki Company has announced that it will totally Stop the manufacturing of Omni vehicles by 2020. Slowly the company has decided to reduce the production of Omni.
Omni cars failed to meet the safety standards set by the government and hence the company decided to stop the production of Omni. This 800cc car which was most loved by 90s kids was launched in 1984.
Why Mudragada is silent now? Mudragada Padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations.
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala