DMK mouthpiece magazine Murasoli had apologized for that hereafter it will not publish any news that will hurt the sentiments of good hearts. Rajini Makkal Mandram has been in the news of late for sudden inclusion and removal of members from the Mandram. It has been widely said that this is done with the purpose of solely earning money.
Following questions by expelled members, Rajinikanth had issued a statement saying being in fan clubs for 30-40 years alone won't help win in politics. Trolling this article, Murasoli had posted an article on 26 October.
This post had angered fans of the Superstar, and they were instructing Murasoli to behave sensibly. Following this uproar on social media, the magazine sought an apology and said that they won't publish such articles.
Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia According to sources India's vice captain Rohit Sharma said the team played a few close matches in Australia the last time around, but want to make it count on the current tour. Meanwhile Rohit said it feels good to perform in Australia as it gives a player a lot of confidence.
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates