DMK mouthpiece magazine Murasoli had apologized for that hereafter it will not publish any news that will hurt the sentiments of good hearts. Rajini Makkal Mandram has been in the news of late for sudden inclusion and removal of members from the Mandram. It has been widely said that this is done with the purpose of solely earning money.
Following questions by expelled members, Rajinikanth had issued a statement saying being in fan clubs for 30-40 years alone won't help win in politics. Trolling this article, Murasoli had posted an article on 26 October.
This post had angered fans of the Superstar, and they were instructing Murasoli to behave sensibly. Following this uproar on social media, the magazine sought an apology and said that they won't publish such articles.
TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme According to sources Rythu Raksha is a scheme aimed at providing input subsidy for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers and the scheme will be implemented from the next Kharif season in a phased manner. Hence this scheme will also include tenant farmers. Furthermore the guidelines for the scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure