According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi met his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe yesterday, ahead of the two day summit in Japan to review the progress in ties and deepen strategic dimension of the bilateral relationship. Meanwhile this is PM Modi's 12th meeting with Shinzo Abe since he first visited Japan as prime minister in September 2014. Accordingly Japan and Russia are the only two countries with which India holds an annual bilateral summit and has no ideological or strategic differences.
PM Modi had showcasing India as an attractive investment destination to the Japanese investors. Besides, he addressed a Make-in-India event in Tokyo. Furthermore the Prime Minister will then participate in a community reception that will be attended by the Indian diaspora. Meanwhile Yamanashi, at a distance of around 110 kilometers from Tokyo, is surrounded by several mountains including Mount Fuji the country's tallest peak at around 3,776 metres.
Moreover Shinzo Abe yesterday called PM Modi one of his most "dependable" friends, adding that he would like to strengthen bilateral cooperation to realize a free and open Indo-Pacific. Further PM Abe said India is driving the region and the world's prosperity as a global power. He added "Prime Minister Modi is an outstanding leader of his great country and he have always believed and stated that the relationship between Japan and India is blessed with the largest potential in the world”.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal