According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi met his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe yesterday, ahead of the two day summit in Japan to review the progress in ties and deepen strategic dimension of the bilateral relationship. Meanwhile this is PM Modi's 12th meeting with Shinzo Abe since he first visited Japan as prime minister in September 2014. Accordingly Japan and Russia are the only two countries with which India holds an annual bilateral summit and has no ideological or strategic differences.
PM Modi had showcasing India as an attractive investment destination to the Japanese investors. Besides, he addressed a Make-in-India event in Tokyo. Furthermore the Prime Minister will then participate in a community reception that will be attended by the Indian diaspora. Meanwhile Yamanashi, at a distance of around 110 kilometers from Tokyo, is surrounded by several mountains including Mount Fuji the country's tallest peak at around 3,776 metres.
Moreover Shinzo Abe yesterday called PM Modi one of his most "dependable" friends, adding that he would like to strengthen bilateral cooperation to realize a free and open Indo-Pacific. Further PM Abe said India is driving the region and the world's prosperity as a global power. He added "Prime Minister Modi is an outstanding leader of his great country and he have always believed and stated that the relationship between Japan and India is blessed with the largest potential in the world”.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly