Accordingly the assailant who made the murder attempt belongs to Thanelanka, a remote village in East Godavari district. Meanwhile several facts have reportedly emerged linking the attacker directly to the Telugu Desam Party. Presently details have now emerged show that Srinivasa Rao and his family have strong links with the TDP. Furthermore in fact, when Srinivasa Rao's name was proposed for membership of the local Janmabhoomi committee, another group from the ruling party is said to have opposed it.
Moreover it now becomes apparent, sources say, that he was handpicked for this vicious attack by TDP leaders. Srinivasa Rao seems to have been a beneficiary of their largesse. Further the attacker was not only given a higher salary than his colleagues, but his house rent was also taken care of, raising eyebrows now as observers and analysts are trying to piece the puzzle together. Accordingly the attacker, Srinivasa Rao, started leading a lavish lifestyle and reportedly even began negotiations for 4 acres of land at Rs.1 crore
Even though the AP officials have stated that there is no CCTV surveillance in Fusion Foods, the entire area is fully covered by CCTV it is learnt. Moreover police officials have so far not made an attempt to explain or reveal details of CCTV footage related to the entire incident and the manner in which the knife was concealed by Srinivasa Rao behind a water bottle.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again