Accordingly the assailant who made the murder attempt belongs to Thanelanka, a remote village in East Godavari district. Meanwhile several facts have reportedly emerged linking the attacker directly to the Telugu Desam Party. Presently details have now emerged show that Srinivasa Rao and his family have strong links with the TDP. Furthermore in fact, when Srinivasa Rao's name was proposed for membership of the local Janmabhoomi committee, another group from the ruling party is said to have opposed it.
Moreover it now becomes apparent, sources say, that he was handpicked for this vicious attack by TDP leaders. Srinivasa Rao seems to have been a beneficiary of their largesse. Further the attacker was not only given a higher salary than his colleagues, but his house rent was also taken care of, raising eyebrows now as observers and analysts are trying to piece the puzzle together. Accordingly the attacker, Srinivasa Rao, started leading a lavish lifestyle and reportedly even began negotiations for 4 acres of land at Rs.1 crore
Even though the AP officials have stated that there is no CCTV surveillance in Fusion Foods, the entire area is fully covered by CCTV it is learnt. Moreover police officials have so far not made an attempt to explain or reveal details of CCTV footage related to the entire incident and the manner in which the knife was concealed by Srinivasa Rao behind a water bottle.
DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case Reportedly former Karnataka Minister and Congress troubleshooter DK Shivakumar was granted bail by the Delhi High Court on Wednesday, in connection to a money laundering case against him and hence he has to furnish a bond of Rs 25 lakh and cannot leave the country without the trial court’s permission.
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River