As per report someone who had created a buzz about his Lucknow visit and his meeting with BSP Chief Mayawati, Jana Sena Party founder, Pawan Kalyan needs to learn a lesson or two from AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile his Delhi visit yesterday and his meeting with Mayawati in Delhi was a clear proof of how Chandrababu works out his strategies.
Meanwhile in a meeting with Mayawati yesterday in Delhi, Chandrababu is said to have convinced her to be part of the alternative anti-Modi front that he and other regional parties are part of. Sources added Mayawati is convinced that she will be able to play a crucial role in the front, fearing that BJP would abandon her in a similar fashion that it did to Chandrababu Naidu. Furthermore this clearly establishes that Chandrababu won over her support for the anti-Modi front.
As per report Pawan's plans of crystallizing the Kapu and Dalit votes in Andhra Pradesh also seemed to have fallen flat with this blow to him. Moreover Pawan should learn to relax and plan his political strategies well while he is trying to grow his party in the state. Also on the other hand, he should also have the patience to understand different leaders and their ideologies before land at their doorstep without an appointment and politics is a game that demands patience, consistency, well-thought out words, great strategy and the skill to make your actions speak at the right time.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal