As per report someone who had created a buzz about his Lucknow visit and his meeting with BSP Chief Mayawati, Jana Sena Party founder, Pawan Kalyan needs to learn a lesson or two from AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile his Delhi visit yesterday and his meeting with Mayawati in Delhi was a clear proof of how Chandrababu works out his strategies.
Meanwhile in a meeting with Mayawati yesterday in Delhi, Chandrababu is said to have convinced her to be part of the alternative anti-Modi front that he and other regional parties are part of. Sources added Mayawati is convinced that she will be able to play a crucial role in the front, fearing that BJP would abandon her in a similar fashion that it did to Chandrababu Naidu. Furthermore this clearly establishes that Chandrababu won over her support for the anti-Modi front.
As per report Pawan's plans of crystallizing the Kapu and Dalit votes in Andhra Pradesh also seemed to have fallen flat with this blow to him. Moreover Pawan should learn to relax and plan his political strategies well while he is trying to grow his party in the state. Also on the other hand, he should also have the patience to understand different leaders and their ideologies before land at their doorstep without an appointment and politics is a game that demands patience, consistency, well-thought out words, great strategy and the skill to make your actions speak at the right time.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly