Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged that the hunger strike undertaken by Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) President K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) was a drama. Meanwhile when recalling the sacrifices of the martyrs and students during Telangana agitation, he said that the Statehood to Telangana was achieved thanks to the generosity of then Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
As per report Uttam said that the TRS party did nothing for Telangana's development in the last four years. KCR, a thief and a cheat, is trying to win the elections by spending the money he has accumulated through corruption. Further when speaking on the occasion of the entry of four TRS MPTCs and an MPP from Manakondur Assembly constituency in Karimnagar district into the Congress party, the party chief promised that Rs 2 lakh worth crop loans would be waived all at once after the Congress attains power in the upcoming elections.
Moreover the Congress president further announced that around 10 lakh unemployed youth would be given Rs 3,000 towards unemployment allowance. Hence promising to add Bejjanki mandal to the newly carved out Karimnagar district, Uttam urged the local Congress cadre to work day and night for the next 45 days to ensure the party's success in the upcoming elections. Reports added Congress manifesto committee chairman Damodar Rajanarasimha said the party is likely to announce its manifesto on November 1.
UP minister's tells people to burn politicians! Uttar Pradesh minister Omprakash Rajbhar's shocking statement asking people to burn politicians who separate Hindus and Muslims has turned out to be a burning topic and a big controversy. One of the prominent members of BJP alliance in Uttar Pradesh is Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj party and Rajbhar is the leader of the party, who always speaks in controversial manner.
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?