Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged that the hunger strike undertaken by Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) President K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) was a drama. Meanwhile when recalling the sacrifices of the martyrs and students during Telangana agitation, he said that the Statehood to Telangana was achieved thanks to the generosity of then Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
As per report Uttam said that the TRS party did nothing for Telangana's development in the last four years. KCR, a thief and a cheat, is trying to win the elections by spending the money he has accumulated through corruption. Further when speaking on the occasion of the entry of four TRS MPTCs and an MPP from Manakondur Assembly constituency in Karimnagar district into the Congress party, the party chief promised that Rs 2 lakh worth crop loans would be waived all at once after the Congress attains power in the upcoming elections.
Moreover the Congress president further announced that around 10 lakh unemployed youth would be given Rs 3,000 towards unemployment allowance. Hence promising to add Bejjanki mandal to the newly carved out Karimnagar district, Uttam urged the local Congress cadre to work day and night for the next 45 days to ensure the party's success in the upcoming elections. Reports added Congress manifesto committee chairman Damodar Rajanarasimha said the party is likely to announce its manifesto on November 1.
Why Mudragada is silent now? Mudragada Padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations.
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala