Chennai sources stated that contending that India is keenly watching the political developments in Sri Lanka; BJP state president Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan said the Centre believes that democracy and constitution should be respected in Sri Lanka. Meanwhile when reacting to the appointment of Mahinda Rajapaksa as Sri Lanka’s new Prime Minister, she said the presence of a BJP government at the Centre under Prime Minister Narendra Modi would be a morale booster for Tamils and that the Centre would take all steps to protect the Tamils in Lanka.
Presently the political atmosphere in India is not what it used to be during the regime of Congress led UPA and it has changed completely and charged up too under dynamic rule of Mr. Modi who will protect the Tamils. She said "The lives of Tamils in Lanka should be protected and she hopes there wouldn’t be any threat,” recalled that Rajapaksa had said the then UPA government had fully backed him in waging the war against the Tamils. She added but things have changed and history would not repeat, as Congress had been sent packing home.
Moreover shortly after he became PM, Mr. Modi visited Jaffna and dedicated air ambulance and inaugurated houses for the Tamils in the island nation and he is committed to the well-being of the Tamils in Lanka. As per report Dr. Tamilsai left for Chicago to receive the ‘rising star of Indian politics’ award at the eighth congressional award function in Chicago on Sunday.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli