Accordingly BJYM president Poonam Mahajan said she was a daughter of Telangana state. Meanwhile she predicted that on December 11, results day, the lotus would bloom in Telangana, she raised hopes that she could be parachuted to the state as a youth icon with sons of the soil lineage. As per report Ms Mahajan is the daughter of the late former Union minister Pramod Mahajan, a prominent face in the government of Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee, who was born in Mahbunagar district, and Ms Mahajan claims her roots to Telangana.
Furthermore Ms Mahajan said what people had witnessed at the Hyderabad conclave for the past three days was a “cinema trailer”. She was positive when she said that Mission 2019 would be kick started from the Hyderabad convention. Moreover when speaking in Telugu where 40,000 delegates from different parts of the country had assembled, Ms Mahajan said that the Yuva Morcha was like a 'sethu' (bridge) that connected the past and present. She said “It is our fortune to have a Prime Minister like Mr. Narender Modi”.
Further after giving a call to the youth to take Mr. Modi’s development challenge forward, she said that the exercise would begin from Telangana. Ms Mahajan told the BJYM conclave “She is Telangana's daughter, Andhra’s daughter-in-law. By securing victory in Telanganana in 2018, let us complete the success of Mr. Modi”.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!